Some of the areas you might want to consider are:
- Introduction - does it 'grab' you and make you interested? Does it introduce the message?
- Exegesis - does it explain the text accurately and make it understandable?
- Illustrations - are the illustrations used helpful in shedding light on the message? Have you any other illustrations that could help the sermon?
- Application - where does the application come? Does it flow from the text?
- Overall impression - how do you rate the sermon? Have you any suggestions to improve it?
Please try to answer these questions in the comment you leave, after reading the sermon.